- white sparkling, brut
- Champagne AOC, France
- Pierre Trichet
- Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- 1500 UAH
- not available
Some info from official site:
- AOC : Champagne Premier Cru
- Terroir : Trois-Puits, Montbré, Rilly la Montagne, Ludes, Cormontreuil, Taissy
- Cépages : Assemblage 53 % Pinot Meunier, 24 % Pinot Noir et 23 % Chardonnay
- Dosage : Brut 7,8 gr/l - Demi-sec : 24 gr/l
7.20 / 10·750 ml·@Kyiv
I remember my previous experience with this wine. But decided to give it another try. This time it's better but still disappointing. Food Champagne. The only "interesting" part is notes of pickles, but it's a matter of taste.
7.00 / 10·750 ml
Expected more from Premier Cru bottle, nose is restrained, but typical. Creamy, fresh, with good acidity, goes wonderfully with seafood.